This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa or MasterCard information available.
Greg "The Beast" Gurenlian is a Face-Off legend. We are thrilled to have him come work with our players. Greg will lead face-off drills, demonstrate proper technique, and share his philosophy on this critical position in the game of lacrosse.
ON THE FIELD
- Face-Off Specialist for Team USA
- 2018 Gold Medalist
- US record holder for FO% in a world games (81%)
- Face-Off Specialist for Redwoods LC (PLL)
- Face-Off Specialist for the New York Lizards
- 12 Year MLL Veteran
- 2015 MLL League MVP
- 2015 MLL/US Lacrosse Sportsman of the Year
- 3x MLL Face-Off Man of the Year
- 6x MLL All-Pro
- 5x MLL All-Star
- MLL Career FO Wins Leader
- MLL Career Ground Ball Leader
- MLL Record Holder for Most FO wins in a season
- MLL Record Holder for highest win % in a season
- MLL Record Holder for Most GB in a season
- Penn State University (2002-2006)
OFF THE FIELD
- Co-Founder & Coach of The Face-Off Academy
- Co-Founder of FOANutrition.Net
- USAW Certified Olympic Weightlifting Coach
- US Lacrosse Convention Speaker
- B.S. Kinesiology from Penn State University
WHERE: West Orange Armory
WHEN: Tuesday, February 25
You must register first with US Lacrosse and then return to this Registration Session to signup. If you have not already signed up with US Lacrosse, please follow these steps:
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (201) 306-1124
Select an option to continue with the registration.